23 Apr 2021
Improvements on the framework. (e.g., Menus are handled by the Player Controller.)
Look at Target on POI’s are now optional. The POI Focus Direction can now be set with the Spring Arm Gizmo.
Added new Pawn Type for viewing 360 panoramas.
Unit informations are now stored inside a Data Table. This allows larger projects to be managed more efficiently. Also, with the use of a third party CSV/Data Table plugin, clients can change the unit informations whenever they want. (Save Game is deprecated because Data Tables can’t be overridden without the use of a plugin.)
The font type of each POI can now be changed individually.
Impulse animation when selecting a POI.
Pitch Rotation of World Space 3D Widgets can be locked.
Various improvements and fixes on existing Blueprints.
05 Nov 2020
Complete overhaul of the touch controls. The old system had issues with some Microsoft and Dell devices.
Implemented a workaround to the “double tap bug” with touch screens.
Explorer Pawn has been changed into a Default Pawn. It now inherits the Movement Component and allows for (landscape) collision.
Various Blueprint and UI improvements.
26 May 2020
The availability status can now be changed directly from the Info Menu.
Added new button to the Info Menu, which can be used to load a different level – e.g. interior scene.
Added a Preview Camera to the POI. It is now easier to adjust the camera direction.
Added options to disable yaw, pitch and distance transitions of POI’s.
POI geometry can now be replaced with a custom mesh.
Made improvements on lighting and post processing.
10 Mar 2020
Added Section View Mode for hiding specific parts of the design.
It is now possible to change and save the availability of a unit during play.
POI’s are now referenced inside the game instance, which results in increased flexibility and performance gain.
Added Nighttime Lighting: Special materials for surrounding buildings and traffic. New Road, Light Pole and Skyglow Blueprints.
Added Popup Menu with Exit Button, which can be accessed from the company logo.
Fixed the rotation issue which appeared while in Idle Mode. UI actions will now reset the idle timer.
Improved touch controls for touchscreen and mobile devices.
23 Dec 2020
Added the new physically-based Atmospheric Sky Model with Sun Positioner. Time of day can now be changed in editor and during play. Note that the HDR sky is now deprecated.
Added Idle Camera that will start to move after a specified time of user inactivity.
- Added the option to display widgets in world space. (Ideal for naming streets and neighborhoods.)
- Added pan movement to the Explorer Pawn.
08 Nov 2019
- Added a new Blueprint (BP_Route) for visualizing transportation routes.
16 Oct 2019
- Added Media Gallery Button to the Info Menu. Each POI actor can now be equipped with a unique Media Gallery that can contain images, floor plans and videos (local or stream).
29 Sep 2019
- Added Touch Input and Pinch Gesture for smartphones and touch screens.
- Added Force Feedback (vibration) when selecting a POI Actor.
- Added Float Curves to evaluate Zoom Intensity and Zoom Interpolation Speed over distance.
- Adjusted intensities for lens flares, light shafts and bloom.